1. POINT OF CARE makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the web site is appropriate for use, or available, in locations outside of Scandinavia and the European Union. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws, if, and to the extent, local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between POINT OF CARE and any third party will be governed by Danish law, and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish Courts.
3. POINT OF CARE has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the web site, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage incurred from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the web site.
4. POINT OF CARE assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall POINT OF CARE be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Web site or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of the Web site
(iii) the performance or non-performance by POINT OF CARE
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the web site.
5. The naming of any organization, product, therapy or practitioner on the web site does not imply endorsement by POINT OF CARE. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by POINT OF CARE .
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of POINT OF CARE. When you activate any of these you will leave the web site and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site which is not under the control of POINT OF CARE.
7. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of POINT OF CARE.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Danish Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Web site.
10. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
POINT OF CARE is a registered company in Denmark (CVR 32717896).
Copyright © 2010-11 POINT OF CARE